Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
people who drink tea or any drink loudly.....or do a double gulp/swig.....wrongness.

people who trash the kitchen when they cook knowing full well they are not clearing up.

people who watch alot of football but have very little clue regarding the game (tactics, depth, strategy, pyschology etc).

people who mentally 'need' false illusory cultural comforts; makeup, gadgets, fashion.

cinemas - can't talk, can't press pause, seats are crap, and too many yongsters / first daters around. DOWNLOAD IT LIKE A MAN.

people who need to know what you do and question alot within the first hour of meeting them.....basically trying to mentally pigeon hole someone and status pin them based upon the mental illusions plunged into their tiny minds. Just share some space and be nice.

northern accents....and brummy accents.

people who need to fix every little thing on their cars....and get all anal about such things.

parents who keep their toddlers under the sort of control that the Nazi's SS would have been proud of....chill the f**k out.

anyone who answer a question with "yeah,no" (most footballers).

egotistic people.

people with no compassion or empathy (basically the traits of a pyschopath).

people who get bored.

people who can't find stillness in silence.

people who always come up with reasons "not" to do something / go somewhere / take a risk in life.

those who do anything a letter in the post says, and anything a sign says....just goto an airport and watch how sheeplike people can be.

those who continue to speak at length about a subject matter when you've made it politely and subtley clear you don't give a f*ck.

Supposedly chilled out people who can make enormous lists of things that annoy them.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
NSC removing a perfectly reasonable thread because a couple of bed wetters take exception to it

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
What's all this stuff people who don't wash their hands after a p1ss?

I don't wee on my fingers and don't touch anything, so what's the issue? The skin down there is just skin - hardly any different to elbow skin.....so don't really understand.

....unless there are many people who wee on themselves?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
The fact that my nearest pub and betting shop are a mile away is a major annoyance, as is the fact that my hideous and thick next door neighbour has a stunning mrs.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Women shopping for clothes in the mens section, bloody nightmare! Stick to yer own bloody clothes sections !!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
People who eat near me when I'm not eating. Winds me up a treat. Just can't stand the noise, even though I myself am a pretty noisy eater.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
People who say mute or muted when it should be moot or mooted.

The ever increasing use of 'if' when it should be whether, even on the BBC!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dog owners who bag up their poo to only hang it from a tree, why? That really pisses me off.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Dog owners who bag up their poo to only hang it from a tree, why? That really pisses me off.

Least they do half the job. Mine don't even make it into the bag

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
People who leave a game of football early.
People who jump queue's.
People who take up a seat on the train with a bag.
People who talk loud on the phone.
The youth of today that put on "that" accent, bruv.
People that leave a game of football early.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
People turning right from a side junction edging out into approaching traffic from the nearside until they force someone to give way, then sit there waiting for someone from the far side to let them into the traffic queue, all the time making this who had right of way to wait for their selfishness. Winkers!

Chap who did this to me this morning shat himself when I left the braking of 1.5 tons of the finest Bavarian steel to the very last moment, ended up about six inches from his hips, OK, door might be more accurate but you get my drift.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
people who drink tea or any drink loudly.....or do a double gulp/swig.....wrongness.

people who trash the kitchen when they cook knowing full well they are not clearing up.

people who watch alot of football but have very little clue regarding the game (tactics, depth, strategy, pyschology etc).

people who mentally 'need' false illusory cultural comforts; makeup, gadgets, fashion.

cinemas - can't talk, can't press pause, seats are crap, and too many yongsters / first daters around. DOWNLOAD IT LIKE A MAN.

people who need to know what you do and question alot within the first hour of meeting them.....basically trying to mentally pigeon hole someone and status pin them based upon the mental illusions plunged into their tiny minds. Just share some space and be nice.

northern accents....and brummy accents.

people who need to fix every little thing on their cars....and get all anal about such things.

parents who keep their toddlers under the sort of control that the Nazi's SS would have been proud of....chill the f**k out.

anyone who answer a question with "yeah,no" (most footballers).

egotistic people.

people with no compassion or empathy (basically the traits of a pyschopath).

people who get bored.

people who can't find stillness in silence.

people who always come up with reasons "not" to do something / go somewhere / take a risk in life.

those who do anything a letter in the post says, and anything a sign says....just goto an airport and watch how sheeplike people can be.

those who continue to speak at length about a subject matter when you've made it politely and subtley clear you don't give a f*ck.

Interesting, dare we ask what MAJOR things annoy you?:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here