Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Needing a piss about half hr before you were due to wake up anyway thus having to get up early and not enough time to go back to sleep.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
People complaining about telly programmes they don't like. I don't mean a bit of whinging, or saying they don't like something, but actually getting cross about an Eastenders storyline, or there being too much of something (usually football) on the telly.

Do they not realise there are other channels, or even more radical ... an OFF button!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
People saying "literally" when they are talking about something that is quite clearly not literally the case.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People who get off the bus and then just stop. If you're unsure which direction you want to go, at least step out of the way so that the people behind you can be on their way, and/or the people in front of you can get on the bus.

The guy several rows back on the other side of the aisle who really needs to think before he yells things out at football ("Short corners never work!" followed by us scoring from one "Albion, albion" being reworked midway through to "one song, we've only got one song" - five minutes after having sung "seagulls seagulls", a little while before complaining about nooney nooney suggesting blue noone, and complaining about the championes song. a) you're singing a second song, we clearly have more than one. b) if you want more than one song, stop complaining when a different song is sung; and don't get me started on his ref/rules comments...)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rigging model sailing ships....

You get one mast rigged and taught, then you go to do the next or go mast to mast, and they go slack!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

2011models017.jpg

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
People that let their dogs jump up at you and dribble on your leg. Casually asuming that you want to play with their needy, furry friend.

Umbrellas.

Your hair will dry; my eye wont grow back!

Good one. I can't believe how many people are oblivious of the fact that they are carrying a dangerous weapon. The arrogance that one should have to duck and dive out of the way, just to preserve ones sight for the sake of their level of dryness, is outlandish.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
People who get off the bus and then just stop. If you're unsure which direction you want to go, at least step out of the way so that the people behind you can be on their way

This. People who stop in doorways without a thought to whom may also be trying to enter/exit.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
People, often on internet but also in real life, who think that making a comment such as "that's just your opinion" or "in YOUR opinion" constitutes an interesting response. I think, as adults, we should be perfectly capable of understanding that anything anyone says that isn't a fact (eg. France is in Europe or "I went to the shops today") is going to be an opinion. The other option is we all start every sentence with "In my opinion..." or "I think that...".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here