Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Work related:

People who order things different to everyone else. If you dont like pickles, take them out!

Broken equipment at work - its just frustrating.

People on front counter who insist on asking if we've got every single order. IF ITS ON THE SCREEN WE'VE GOT IT FOR f*** SAKE.

Not work related:

Really depressing attention seeking people. My ex is liek that, i'm still friends with her and when i was with ehr i was obliged to be nice and listen but now its just f***ing annoying because she puts it ALL over facebook

People who put obvious status's about being sad and say "nothing babe" or even worse, who put "i'll inbox you". It's like saying "you know somthing no one else knows" to everyone of their friends.

Scene kids and Macs. A Mac is not a very good general home computer for some one who isn't educated in the basic differences between Windows and Mac. ITs just a fashion thing "look at me i've got a f***ing mac".
Even worse is when people then ask me how to install something that is either obviously malware/a virus of some sort and/or not going to run on your shitty mac.

The fact Apple get away with making computers that use standard parts and slap a price tag on as if they were patented, brand new ideas that if you don't have you're stuck in the 80's.

People who can't use computers. Older people say "i wasn't brought up with them". Whats your point? We had to learn. We just learnt younger. You're just lazy. Its not hard to open a word document, point and click.

Young people who can't use computers. f***ing retards. You know what, "FREESMILIES1010010101248u9457493857OFTHEMFORFREEFORYOURMSN.exe" is likely to be a f***ing virus you knob. Sort your life out.

People who don't understand how to use underpowered computers and brand them as shit. My netbook won't run crysis. But it'll sure as hell get me through an entire day at college, it plays a couple of basic games and surfs the web. Can you do that anywhere you want with your large desktop? No.

People who think because their rig has LED lights, 20 fans and a sticker, its a l33t totally awesome machine that pwns. No, your a knob. You've essentially played that peg and hole game babies play by sticking in LEDS and fans that you don't need.

Sometimes when those kids in H who are obsessed with my last name, decide to sit in my seat and jump all over me when we score obviously trying to knock me over. Thanks lads.

Portsmouth. *****.

Thats all - for now.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Very well but you are perfectly aware of the point I was making, a point you didn't choose to respond to!

I know, it was a rant ! which is when rational and logical thought goes out of the window, I’m not going to admit your right am I .:wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like you have a german sense of humour to match your username.

What's with you and fancy coffee then? Trying to look a bit more sophisticated now that you reside in Hove?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People who defend their position on a messageboard that you have to agree to join with "what happened to free speech" or who when people give an opinion on their opinion whine about "I'm allowed to have an opinion, aren't I?!" yeah, so are the people giving their opinion of it. Or people who simply get precious that the opinion/theory/prediction/whatever that they chose to post in public is critiqued, or disagreed with or treated with anything other than absolute admiration.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Neighbours who ask you to cut down a tree that is protected and don't stop banging on and sending letters over, moaning. Then when you try and explain that if you cut it down you will go to jail they don't listen and keep going on and on forever. That is something annoying I find.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
OH AND ANOTHER THING

When its wednesday, the day that next weeks shifts are put online, and they f***ing well aren't!!!

Its not like i've got three or four functions/events hinging on this small matter is it. No, i can wait till next week. f***ing SORT YOUR LIVES OUT!

And yeah i'm fine :clap2: its christmas! iFlame from Novatech :clap2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That I can get so caught up in the minutia of a debate (particularly with erroneous use of language that was either a deliberate attempt by someone to fudge the point, or just a simple inabilty to appreciate the difference) and lose track of any points being made.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Those that open packets in supermarket and start eating the contents,
It f***ing stealing !! I don’t care that you’re going to pay for them at the checkout,
You haven’t paid for them so there not yours and you are stealing !

what a load of shite you talk.

I have 2yr old twins and I regularly let them chomp on stuff before getting to the checkout. When I get to the checkout I let the checkoout person know and they just scan the already opened food in first. So if the supermarket are OK with it, why arent you? Isn't this thread about annoyances that actually effect you.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
People that buy unessential stuff on their credit card, then claim to be hard up when its their round coz they've got all these depts.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
People who when walking in front of you just stop..... Then you have to swerve round them nearlt falling over yourself. The temptation just to plough straight into them, but you just don't do it do you?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Haven't read the rest of the thread but went to the cinema today -
Constant noise of popcorn
The horrible popcorn breath stink
Children talking during the film
Adults texting during the film
The con of paying £8 extra for a 3D film that has little or no 3D effects
(I think I will stick to blu-ray for a while)

Oh - it's Christmas

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
People who either ignore mrs in her wheelchair (only talking to me) or go OTT and patronise her and shout very slowly

I get a lot of that when I'm in my wheelchair and not only does it annoy me a bit but Mrs Bulldog gets quite cross about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here