Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Another vote for those c**ts who eat food whilst walking round supermarkkets before paying for it. It's an ego thing....if you can't wait for more than 5 minutes to pay for it, you should be terminated

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
1. Arrogant estate agents who feel the need to park when and where the feck they like despite causing obstructions
2. Banks who impose outrageous charges, putting you overdrawn and then having the feckin' audacity for charging you again for going overdrawn without authorisation and charging yet again for telling you about it. This is how a £ 3 OD becomes £ 250 OD in less than 3 months. Legalised extortion.
3. Well off people who think they're having a tough time financially because they can't afford to upgrade their 6 month old car and can only afford " 1 holiday this year "
4. Teenagers that can't be bothered to put things back where they came from - mainly the home phone

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Smokers who would not normally litter, but see no harm in chucking a fag butt out of their car window / next to the office doorway / in the street. THAT'S LITTER TOO, YOU ****! :angry:

100%

I HATE pissing re-sealable packets that I can never bloody re-seal or don`t even notice that they are re-sealable until after Ive ripped the bastard thing to shreds!! And I hate people who park in able-bodied parking spaces when they obviously have a disability,the bastards!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
today we had our window cleaner come round to clean the windows, it was -5 all day, needless to say the windows now have a film of ice all over them where the water froze on contact. You want a tip for xmas? Here is one, wait until the temperature warms up before washing the kin windows

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Banks who impose outrageous charges, putting you overdrawn and then having the feckin' audacity for charging you again for going overdrawn without authorisation and charging yet again for telling you about it. This is how a £ 3 OD becomes £ 250 OD in less than 3 months. Legalised extortion.

Completely correct

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
1. 2. Banks who impose outrageous charges, putting you overdrawn and then having the feckin' audacity for charging you again for going overdrawn without authorisation and charging yet again for telling you about it. This is how a £ 3 OD becomes £ 250 OD in less than 3 months. Legalised extortion.

My beef on this is when I pay something on line by fast payment and I get an e mail from my bank to say it has been paid and will be available to the other bank within 2 hours and the money has been taken from my account but the other bank still insist that it takes 3 days to reach the account. How come?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ridiculously pimped and modified cars.

Parents who sincerely believe, despite all evidence to the contrary, that their untalented child has talent.

Hot weather when you're at work and not on holiday.

Cramp in the middle of the night.

Getting a paper cut.

People who sniff continually without blowing their noses.

Stepping in chewing gum.

Cold callers.

Automated Phone Systems.

Celebrity fitness DVDs - bought by fat people, destined for car boot sales.

Sep 1, 2010
People who sniff continually without blowing their noses.

Nose blowing propels nasal secretions into the sinus cavity. (41) Nasal secretions contain viruses, bacteria, and inflammatory mediators all of which are able to produce inflammation in the sinus cavity. This may lead to secondary bacterial infection.

Nose blowing, sneezing, and coughing benefit the virus by helping spread it to other people (see How Colds are Spread).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Current overuse of the adjective "perfect".

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Suggestive selling , i.e in a coffee shop when you ask for two white americanos and get asked 'do you want any pastries with that ?' no i dont you **** , if i did i would have asked for two white americanos and pastries wouldnt i ?!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Another vote for those c**ts who eat food whilst walking round supermarkkets before paying for it. It's an ego thing....if you can't wait for more than 5 minutes to pay for it, you should be terminated

I can go one further than this with an obvious act of stupidity by a parent in a supermarket. A couple of weeks ago I was doing my weekly shop when I happened upon a mother with a small child, which had just deposited the contents of its stomach at the end of the cheese aisle, there were two supermarket staff with a bucket of sand about to clean up the mess. Imagine my surprise when shortly later at the checkout I see the same small child sat on a chair stuffing her face from a jumbo packet of crisps, didn't it occur to the mother to stop her from shoving food down her throat until she had worked out what made it sick in the first place?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
People who start a NEW thread on a subject, yet its already on the FIRST page, you just need to scroll down a bit!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Minus f****g 10 degrees this morning. 6.30am train from Glasgow to Edinburgh. I arrive at the train at 6.10am and the guard/driver/First Rail operative doesn't open the doors until 6.28am. To compound my ire , the said arse was standing drinking coffee gabbing from 6.10 to 6.25 am and , despite there being about 50 passengers (I would say Clients but their treatment of the public doesn't merit that description) on the platform, he refused to open the doors.

The rail system can't cope. Well employ people who care about the service and get them motivated to perform!

If I had an employee who treated his/her clientelle like that, he/she would be sacked on the spot. Trouble is they are RMT fireproofed.

Rant over

TNBA

TTF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Suggestive selling , i.e in a coffee shop when you ask for two white americanos and get asked 'do you want any pastries with that ?' no i dont you **** , if i did i would have asked for two white americanos and pastries wouldnt i ?!!!

It's probably because you look confused and unsure of yourself. It never happens to me.:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here