Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Marks and Spencer, Wolverhampton.

The staff treat you as second rate customers if you are not dressed in your Sunday best. One member of staff even listened politely to my question, nodded, and walked off never to be seen again last week. Bitch-slag. I wear smart clothes to work all week, why should I dress up to go to Marks and f***ing Sparks? If I want to wear a rugby shirt and jeans at the weekend, I will. The old people in M & S that feel the need to push you out the way (the same goes for asda). Am I inferior because I'm young? Why can't they say excuse me? I will get out of their way if they ask. I'm well built and I'm pretty sure if I pushed them back, I would be done for assult.

I know the simple answer is 'shop elsewhere', but answer me this... where else will sell smart trousers to fit round my mahoosive rugby-player thighs?

If I ever go on a mad frenzy, M&S will be this first place on my list.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
T.V. drama trailers that tell you what's going to happen in the next episode, the second the current episode's finished. WHAT THE f*** IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Imagine watching a football match where the second-half highlights were all shown in advance at half-time! I just don't get it. .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
T.V. drama trailers that tell you what's going to happen in the next episode, the second the current episode's finished. WHAT THE f*** IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Imagine watching a football match where the second-half highlights were all shown in advance at half-time! I just don't get it. .

They should at least wait till the end of the credits so you know when to turn over...

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
People that cant park properly between the marked bays.

Those that open packets in supermarket and start eating the contents,
It f***ing stealing !! I don’t care that you’re going to pay for them at the checkout,
You haven’t paid for them so there not yours and you are stealing !

Boybands, hate the f***ing lot of them, not real men.

Shop assistants, when you want one, there all busy, when you just browsing that all over you like a rash “can I help you sir”

People who think drinking is big, oh “I got compactly wankered last night" , f*** off who you trying to impress, there is no skill in it.

Food snobs.

Blokes that wear shorts in winter, with that “look at me I’m hard cos I’m wearing shorts” Twats.

Petrol pumps that won’t let stop on £40 or £50 etc, always click over to another penny.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
rugby union and anyone involved in it

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Those that open packets in supermarket and start eating the contents,
It f***ing stealing !! I don’t care that you’re going to pay for them at the checkout,
You haven’t paid for them so there not yours and you are stealing !

What nonsense. I assume you never eat in restaurants as the system there would absolutely appall you. I just don't like people eating food before the checkouts because it's unnecessary!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What nonsense. I assume you never eat in restaurants as the system there would absolutely appall you. I just don't like people eating food before the checkouts because it's unnecessary!

You assume wrong.
Assumption is the mother of all f*** ups.

Dirk lovelace

Jul 14, 2009
People who insist on holding a door open for me when I'm about 10 yds behind them - annoying because I then feel duty bound to break into a light jog in order to reduce their waiting time and then I have to say thank you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed it is. PROPER tele. Plot, storylines, stuff that happens in one episode then not picked up again till a few later (but can still watch the odd one and know whats going on). The yanks could teach us a thing or two about DRAMA.

Im itching for season 5 now.

I love the way it is stylised as well, and the brilliant acting. It is flawless.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I love the way it is stylised as well, and the brilliant acting. It is flawless.

And they use proper cases/bags. None of this man purse stuff.

Also thats slightly annoying - people having conversations about unrelated topics on a thread ;)

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
People whose legs cease to work the very second they step onto an escalator. If you're old, infirm, carrying kids etc then fair enough. If you are fit & well, use your damned legs and walk you lazy fuckers - or at least get out of my way so I can get the shopping done pronto & get to the pub!

General lack of manners & respect.

Litter.

Smokers who would not normally litter, but see no harm in chucking a fag butt out of their car window / next to the office doorway / in the street. THAT'S LITTER TOO, YOU ****! :angry:

People who start every other sentence "To be fair"

95% of footballers

Celebrity / bling culture and the vacuous twats who buy Hello! etc

People who moan about being skint, yet smoke and booze like there's no tomorrow

Inconsiderate/bad drivers.

People who say "Hence why"

:rant: :rant: :rant: and.... breathe!

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Jet skis. Or, more specifically, people who use the noisy bloody things within hearing distance of a beach. Why not go out a half a mile and whizz up and down aimlessly out there. One pillock on a jet-ski can disturb hundreds of people's peace on a beach - THERE'S NO NEED FOR IT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here