Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What minor things annoy you

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
That plastic casing on goods (usually computer or electrical related stuff) that is impossible to open because it is solid and crimped round the edges

People who wait ages at the bus stop, and when the bus finally arrives, they cannot find their ticket/money/wallet/purse

People who start EVERY sentence with "I/He/She was like"

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Ignorant twats in shops/supermarkets, particularly at this time of year, who barge past you, stop right in the middle of an aisle, stand infront of the bit you want to get to taking a decade to make a decision.

Arrogant teenagers who think the whole bus wants to hear Lady Sovereign or N-Dubz.

Attention seeking tossers on Facebook, particularly attention seeking couples posting to each other every 5 minutes, get a f***ing room.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Postmen who wear shorts in the winter.
People who use ATM's like they're playing a bloody fruit machine, just put your card in, enter your PIN, draw your money out and f*** OFF AND LET ME USE IT!!!
Any bit of paper that requires you to Tear along the dotted line, IT NEVER WORKS PROPERLY!
Daphne and CJ on Eggheads.
:rant:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
People who say "pacific" when they actually mean "specific".

People (including the BBC ffs!) who use the word "regularly" when they mean "frequently" - as in, "he regularly scores goals" - when it should be "he frequently scores goals"!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
People who sit downstairs on the bus, and think they have the right to get off before the people who sit upstairs, just because they are too f***ing lazy to go upstairs. Also people who sit upstairs but wait at the foot of the stairs until everyone downstairs has got off.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Bus drivers who pull away from the bus stop at full speed when you are clearly still walking up the stairs, I swear my shins are constantly battered and bruised because of this!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why thank you. Currently my fave programme after the good Doctor.

I've only just start watching it. I recently got the first series box set. It's very very good and on so many levels.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Idiots who take ages using cashpoint machines! Instead of just banging the number in, then getting their money and card then pissing off, they stand there thinking how much money to withdraw, then re-inset their card, and finally stand at the machine putting their money away. A lot of the time they know there is a queue waiting aswell!! f***ing does my head in!!!

In a similar vein - people who stop at the top of "up escalators" and start looking around ... and generally people who are not aware of the space around them (or space invaders)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I've only just start watching it. I recently got the first series box set. It's very very good and on so many levels.

Indeed it is. PROPER tele. Plot, storylines, stuff that happens in one episode then not picked up again till a few later (but can still watch the odd one and know whats going on). The yanks could teach us a thing or two about DRAMA.

Im itching for season 5 now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Slow walkers who either can't walk in a straight line, or walk down the middle of the pavement giving you no space to walk past them.

People in supermarkets who leave their trolley in the middle of an aisle while they read the ingrdients on various things they're thinking of buying, or while they walk up and down the aisle picking things before returning to their trolley.

Or those that put their trolley against one side of the aisle, then stand directly opposite it. Great that you had the thopught to move the trolley out of the way, but now you're blocking the aisle.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
people who let their kids go right up to the baggage reclaim roundabouts at airports. It's f***ing busy, everyone is trying to get a space to get their bag, and you have kids dicking around.

Oh yeh! What he said!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here