Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Do the "come on" dance at police

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 56 28.6%

• Total voters

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Me too, I'm getting worse though. I swear at inanimate objects, if something falls from a shelf, if something surprises me my first reaction is F Off. My dogs have learnt swearing, they know when to stop pulling when FFS gets rolled out, sit looking panicked if the swearniess gets worse.

I do promise to reduce it on a regular basis but I dont seem able to prevent it. Not good, but...
My cat has learnt to associate the colour green on TV means I'm about to start swearing, and she runs away at the first tut.
I definitely do the inanimate object thing too, especially at work.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Where is the " I just want a comfy seat, a good view, and sing the occasional ALBION chant when I can be arsed " option

This is what happens when you have kids and become middle-aged. I'm all that's wrong with modern football, my 20-year-old self would be disgusted at me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have been known to let slip an odd swear word when a mistake allows a goal to be conceded or at the referee. I try not to, but I’m human.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
Fair enough. I've added an option just for you. I'm genuinely curious. I tend to swear at away matches but not at home. Some fans think the Zaha song is just banter some think it's horrific. Just interested in the different lines people have.
I genuinely dislike Winifred Haha, but bring myself to sing a song about him dying

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Where is the " I just want a comfy seat, a good view, and sing the occasional ALBION chant when I can be arsed " option

This is what happens when you have kids and become middle-aged. I'm all that's wrong with modern football, my 20-year-old self would be disgusted at me.
This

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

100% this.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Just a potty mouth these days, and I try to curb that depending on age and gender of those in ear shot, have never luzzed lager randomly, nor sung Zaha song, however, it was not like that in the 80's. Harry Roberts was my friend, away fans were going to get their f***ing heads kicked in, and a wanker wave was friendlier than the throat cutting gesture.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm not afraid to let the ref know when he's being an idiotic wanker.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've never really been given to irrational outbursts of emotion at football matches- except on one occasion that was really funny.

Albion played Pompey in a cup match and they scored only for their goal to be disallowed as their fans spilled onto the Goldstone pitch. I was sitting in West Stand library with the corpses and, without thought or preparedness, leapt out my seat giving the five knuckle shuffle yelling 'aaaahhhhhhhhhh'.

I sat down with a deeply apologetic look on my face and stayed quiet for the remainder.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
None of those

Occasional swearing but largely reserved for away games, too many kids around me at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here