Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What is WRONG with people?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Result and soaking aside must add the positive that following the earlier season breakthrough of sausage rolls finally making available in WSU we also now have self pour beer machines.
Dunno if I got a bad one but the sausage roll was abysmal last night. Like biting into a fat rock.

And I only ordered this after the fish and chips I ordered outside was inedible. Horrendous chunky batter with a slither of grey fish inside, awful. The worst fish from a chippy I've ever had. Never again there.

Broken Britain

May 25, 2023
Croydon
Bridge car park also very bad tonight
First time I had used the Bridge Car Park last night. Always assumed it was going to be a bit slow on exit. But it did seem to take an age for anyone to move at times. Manged to get back into Croydon by midnight, so it wasn't too horrendous I guess.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I used Seagulls Travel for the first time last night. Picked up in Hassocks at 6.15pm, in the ground an hour later and I was home an hour after the final whistle. Very satisfactory arrangement.
Also used seagull travel via the £30 on the 3 match deal took over an hour to get to the ground via a torturous route

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
First time I had used the Bridge Car Park last night. Always assumed it was going to be a bit slow on exit. But it did seem to take an age for anyone to move at times. Manged to get back into Croydon by midnight, so it wasn't too horrendous I guess.
I’m my experience Bridge car park results in facing the least number of shitty queues in a match day . Every other way of getting there is a massive ball ache and that’s before you arrive and the shit show trying to buy a pint arrives

It’s a fkiing shambles at the moment

Luckily the football is top quality but it’s bloody trying just to get there and back and a pint . It’s the worst it’s been since we got there for some reason

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't use the P&R buses meself, but if I did...

... I'd suggest that they stagger the buses, park them up somewhere, so that they arrive at regular, say 20 minute, intervals. Like normal buses. P&R scheme whereby, if you miss the first tranche of buses, you have to stand in line for a full f*cking hour in all weathers before they come back again, is, I'd suggest, a scheme not fit for purpose
The bus drivers get to watch the match via tv in the ground with free food and hot drinks. Thats why they leave all the busses at the ground ready to take the first lot bacl to the P&R site.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The bus drivers get to watch the match via tv in the ground with free food and hot drinks. Thats why they leave all the busses at the ground ready to take the first lot bacl to the P&R site.
Couldn't the club lay on all these same goodies for the drivers at, say, the Lewes Road bus depot and properly stagger arrival of the P&R buses? It's not rocket science. It's not even bus science

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
The bus drivers get a couple of free cups of tea or coffee that’s it. In most cases they get to watch the match on TV from about the 15th minute til about the 75th

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here