Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the flairest piece of skill so far this season at the Amex?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
It wasn't FLAIR in terms of TEKKERS, but I LOVED Buckleys SCOOP and RUN past a defender a few months back. Was brilliant.

I want to say LEEDS at home but I'm not sure.

That was going to be my choice too. Loved it

Didn't Bridcutt do some nimble footwork to pass a few Derby midfielders ?

Yep, the ref ruined that though by blowing for a freekick even though Bridders had spun a couple of them and was away.

Another moment worth mentioning is the entire team running up in the 94th minute or whenever to catch the whole (Derby?) team offside. Flair

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It wasn't FLAIR in terms of TEKKERS, but I LOVED Buckleys SCOOP and RUN past a defender a few months back. Was brilliant.

I want to say LEEDS at home but I'm not sure.

This for me. Happened right in front of me in the East stand, and couldn't believe how much confidence he had that night.

Running it close for me is Greer in the Newcastle game where he was under pressure from one of their players and, cool as anything, dragged the ball behind him (or backheeled it can't 100% remember) out of danger. Maybe not specifically FLAIR, but impressive given it was GG, as opposed to the likes of Vicente, Orlandi or Lua Lua, and it was against Premier League opposition. To me it was the ultimate display of Gus' anti-hoof/keep ball mentality, so thank God he didn't cock it up...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sadly the yard of space created by Giroud then the finish to put Arsenal 1 nil up , quality stuff , for us i would say Craig Noones dribble and pass for Buckley's winner v Donny edit ........Oh this season , Greer 60 yard ball to Bridge , Bridge to Orlandi , Goal .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Vicente's pass into space that split Hull's defence like a proton in the Hadron collider. It eventually led to Orlandi missing a gilt edge chance.

This. A bit of wee came out when he made that pass.

Honourable mentions for Buckley's demolition of Peltier, Greer's pass/Bridge's run & cross/Orlandi's control and finish and Bridcutt's pirouette v Derby.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This has to go to the father of a good friend of mine. He executed a perfectly timed text book dropping of a glove which resulted in that cute brown bobbed Profile Lounge lottery girl bending down to pick it up. It was flawless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here