Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the flairest piece of skill so far this season at the Amex?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Plenty of good bits out there, however I loved Bruno against Sheff Wed taking players on, on the byline before cutting it back for the goal.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Vicente's little run into the box against Blackburn was quite impressive. Also Orlandi's movement with the ball to win the free kick which Vicente scored from was class..

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think this one was mostly missed and I forget which game, but someone passed a ball to Bridge on the left that was in the air and slightly behind him. He backheel volleyed it over himself and flicked it inside. I remember the guy behind me who moans about everybody grinning and saying "Now, that is class".

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think this one was mostly missed and I forget which game, but someone passed a ball to Bridge on the left that was in the air and slightly behind him. He backheel volleyed it over himself and flicked it inside. I remember the guy behind me who moans about everybody grinning and saying "Now, that is class".

I saw that. Early in Bridge's time here. It was absolute class, he was right on the left byline.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
It wasn't FLAIR in terms of TEKKERS, but I LOVED Buckleys SCOOP and RUN past a defender a few months back. Was brilliant.

I want to say LEEDS at home but I'm not sure.

Jimmy Grimble

Sure Bruno did a nutty unorthodox back-heel early in the season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Vicente's pass into space that split Hull's defence like a proton in the Hadron collider. It eventually led to Orlandi missing a gilt edge chance.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It wasn't FLAIR in terms of TEKKERS, but I LOVED Buckleys SCOOP and RUN past a defender a few months back. Was brilliant.

I want to say LEEDS at home but I'm not sure.

Yup. Leeds. He destroyed Peltier for pace.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ulloa's backheel at goal the other night would have been UP THERE

if it had gone in, like.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Honourable mentions for Bridge's scorpion flick, Buckley's scoop (which he completely telegraphed as well; Im amazed it came off), Bridcutt's tackle, stand, pirouette and dribble acouple of weeks ago (can't remember who against?) and Vicente's pass.

But one true winner:

Will Buckley flattening CMS as he was thinking about considering the options of possibly taking a shot.

Textbook.

this x a million.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here