Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the BEST bit about the Ashes to date?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Stumpy Tim said:
IMy opinion of the two of them has shot up in the past few weeks. They've been awesome with the ball, and plucky with the bat. The compeition they've had with Flintoff & Pieterson has been marvellous to watch.

Hurrah - finally someone realizes that Warney is a nice guy - Lee on the other hand.... :angry: :lol:

sp3.jpg

make the most of this image Aussies, you won't be seeing its like again for a long, long long time.

and my favourite momeent of the seriues so far has been every time that Ponting has thrown the ball to Gillespie...........:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
best moment for me has to be Freddie smashing the ball out of the ground

again

and again

and again

and again

and again...

in the second test (3rd day?)

just the greatest display of big hitting in over 20 years..

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The fact that straight after Ponting walked off wittering away about how unfair it all was, we brought on Trevor Penny our 37 yo fielding coach so Harmison could pop off fof 5 mins. Not taking the P*** at all then.

It makes me laugh - you keep hearing Warne on the microphones giving our batsmen (particularly Strauss) advice on how to play him - deliberately trying to psych him out. So that's within the spirit of the game is it? Or is it only unfair when we bend the rules?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
best bit of the ashes? whingeing fuckin ausies! gahn stick yer head up a wombats bum mate:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here