Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is NORTH STAND CHAT?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Self awareness isnt your strong point is it ? How many threads about Palace and Zaha have you lot started on here, and we are obsessed with you ?

I love it here - you lot are comedy gold

Yes but we used to have,here on the boards,weekly raids then daily raids now they happen every hour from your support-

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
As opposed to Selhurst ?

Yep - fulfils different requirements. I go to Selhurst to see the best team in the league, the best player in the league and see us score hatfuls of goals. Come along on the 1st and see for yourself :)

I come here for the comedy.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Yes but we used to have,here on the boards,weekly raids then daily raids now they happen every hour from your support-

Not sure what your point is there fella ? We come to have a right good laugh about you talking about us, and its so funny we like to stir it up a bit and see who bites, very entertaining. What we dont do is talk endlessly ourselves about whats happening at Brighton, we couldnt care less.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not sure what your point is there fella ? We come to have a right good laugh about you talking about us, and its so funny we like to stir it up a bit and see who bites, very entertaining. What we dont do is talk endlessly ourselves about whats happening at Brighton, we couldnt care less.

Conversation must get drab when there's so few of you

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
most of the time its like a gd comedy,reading peoples comments and banter but its also a bullying place where if you get slated,picked on and ripped to pieces because of an opinion you may have posted,etc

What we dont do is talk endlessly ourselves about whats happening at Brighton, we couldnt care less.
That's simply due to an accident of geography. There must be 15 clubs nearer to Selhurst than we are, so we're hardly likely to feature in even your 'top ten' of local rivals.
I think the input from other clubs' fans enriches NSC on the whole, and it's a tribute to the site that several of them now have 4 - figure post counts. Maybe you will eventually join them ?

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
This is a serious answer

When your in your late 30's & married it is somewhere that fills the gap between your last match & your next match.
It also gets on the wifes nerves when you are at football all day & the first thing you do when you get home is look on NSC

This. I am this.

Dec 29, 2011
That's simply due to an accident of geography. There must be 15 clubs nearer to Selhurst than we are, so we're hardly likely to feature in even your 'top ten' of local rivals.
I think the input from other clubs' fans enriches NSC on the whole, and it's a tribute to the site that several of them now have 4 - figure post counts. Maybe you will eventually join them ?

eh ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here