Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's a big room in the ether where you can talk about anything with people you may or may not know but who are, generally, supporters of the same club as you. But like most rooms, there are doors and occassionally strangers stroll in.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
This is a serious answer

When your in your late 30's & married it is somewhere that fills the gap between your last match & your next match.
It also gets on the wifes nerves when you are at football all day & the first thing you do when you get home is look on NSC

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm just curious,cause sometimes it seems all a little way too serious at times and after all it's down to the individual to contribute for better or for worse,perhaps things will be better after 1st December :lolol:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Its like an online version of the comedy store

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is it a message board?
Is it a dating service?
Is it a helpline?
Is it another Palace site?
well?

it is somewhere that palarse fans are trying to claim as their own greatly assisted by a few supposed Albion fans who for whatever reason are unable to resist bwing suckered in

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
it is somewhere that palarse fans are trying to claim as their own greatly assisted by a few supposed Albion fans who for whatever reason are unable to resist bwing suckered in

Rightly so-NSC is the best there is,they are "obsessed" with us.........which makes there fall from grace when it comes a very very sweet moment to cherish in the coming months..

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Rightly so-NSC is the best there is,they are "obsessed" with us.........which makes there fall from grace when it comes a very very sweet moment to cherish in the coming months..

Self awareness isnt your strong point is it ? How many threads about Palace and Zaha have you lot started on here, and we are obsessed with you ?

I love it here - you lot are comedy gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here