Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is Gus Poyet thinking tonight?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Last night looked like the tipping point for Gus and Sunderland. They're 1-5 to go down, so he WILL be back in the Championship with a relegation on his CV and a massive squad overhaul on his hands. Whereas we're back in the mix, 10-1 for promotion so a real chance. Moreover, I bet he'd fancy he could have done as least as well as Burnley if he'd stayed here.

1-10 for Sunderland relegation.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i reckon Gustavo would be thinking "shit " , "****","****" or "bollocks" but probably in spanish..............i am thinking "feck 'im"

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
After yesterday, I imagine that the only thing on his mind now is "where shall I go now?"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Amazing nugget from the Sunderland message board - ALL of Sunderland's outfield starters yesterday were either loanees or signed pre-di Canio. NONE of the starters were any of the 14 De Fanti summer signings or Gus's winter window flops.

Surely the most spectacular transfer disaster in Prem history?

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
If he wants to retain any credibility and not be seen as a serial splitter every time a disappointment looms he needs to stay. I hope he gets a great reception if we see him at the Amex next season. He made a fantastic contribution to getting us to where we are now - prima donna tendencies and all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here