Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHAT happens if OSCAR is a FAILURE ?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Judging by how many people on the other thread seem to think we will be slugging it out in the top six, Oscar may be viewed as a failure by some when, in actual fact, he could be having a steady and realistic season.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
@canonman as people have tried to advise you hence the "whoosh" I will explain in detail before you are wound up to the point you explode(you seem a little tense), Ernest is a very funny chap who does these threads to get a "rise" from people and also blatenyly take the piss out of all the miserable Nah sayers, I hope that helps you fall into the joke.
What we all want to KNOW is any NEWS from Ernests SAUCE

Oh, apologies to one and all. It was only pointed out to me by my mate Nobby in London who is a Spurs fan but likes reading NSC cos of its diverse content. He rang me and said have you read that thread about Oscar someone is already on his case. So one Spurs fan and one Albion fan completely taken in. By the way he says Spurs will do a job on Palace for us. He was really hoping we were going up. Oh Earnest never will I take your threads seriously again.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh, apologies to one and all. It was only pointed out to me by my mate Nobby in London who is a Spurs fan but likes reading NSC cos of its diverse content. He rang me and said have you read that thread about Oscar someone is already on his case. So one Spurs fan and one Albion fan completely taken in. By the way he says Spurs will do a job on Palace for us. He was really hoping we were going up. Oh Earnest never will I take your threads seriously again.

:thumbsup:

Where you went wrong was making friends with a Spurs fan. Get rid. Or shorten his name by a couple of letters :bigwave:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Where you went wrong was making friends with a Spurs fan. Get rid. Or shorten his name by a couple of letters :bigwave:

What a strange thing to say. I've known Nobby since we met at a camp site down in Devon when we were kids, kept in touch ever since. As I said he wanted Brighton to go up instead of Palace. I think a little apology is in order for making a remark like that. Going wrong making friends with a Spurs fan, is a bit naughty really.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Just spoken to Nobby during his lunch break. He is not a happy bunny with that response about him and he is looking to do something about it. To say something about somebody who has never had any communication is a disgrace.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

THANK you for YOUR kind WORDS but YOU have SPELT my NAME wrong it is not EARNEST but ERNETS

Rgds,

ENREST

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just spoken to Nobby during his lunch break. He is not a happy bunny with that response about him and he is looking to do something about it. To say something about somebody who has never had any communication is a disgrace.

Whats that then? Whats he got in store for portlock seagull? ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Whats that got to do with you.

shooting-stars-handbags-ooooh-o.gif

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

You and your mate sound like a pair of bellends to me :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here