Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHAT happens if OSCAR is a FAILURE ?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
There's always one. Everytime. Part of the joy reading Ernest's threads!

With all due respect I don't find this guy funny at all. "Tinselhead with a Spanish accent" why even say that sort of stuff. The Guy hasn't even started yet and someone is already trying to upset the cart. If we want to be a Prem club we can do without this type of support. We've all got come together. You wouldn't see a post like that on a Liverpool or Man U site before the bloke has even been introduced to the fans. If this guy is trying to attract attention to himself go and do it in The Outer Hebrides.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think our squad will be stronger than at the start of last season, especially with a few decent signings. We never had Orlandi or Ulloa this time last season, or Upson.
Granted Bridge will be a hard act to follow, but Vicente great as he was, hardly played and our results with him were nothing spectacular. I think we can replace Dave with an equal, and we have off loaded a couple that were no longer for us.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
With all due respect I don't find this guy funny at all. "Tinselhead with a Spanish accent" why even say that sort of stuff. The Guy hasn't even started yet and someone is already trying to upset the cart. If we want to be a Prem club we can do without this type of support. We've all got come together. You wouldn't see a post like that on a Liverpool or Man U site before the bloke has even been introduced to the fans. If this guy is trying to attract attention to himself go and do it in The Outer Hebrides.

It's ironic innit!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Whoosh...

:facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Unbelievable it's started already WTF ??? :ffsparr:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Whooooosh and yes you would see comments like this on man united site. Moyes 1st game losing in a friendly to Thailand. Moyes out anybody

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
I personally think Oscar is a man with a plan type of guy. Not some ego head with predicable styles of play. He's going to bring all of his barca know-how into our club. I personally wont be bothered if we lose the next 5 matches. I would only start to doubt him if he doesn't adapt to the championship clubs way of play. Let's hope Oscars play dominates!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I think you may be missing the joke? I still don't get most of Ernest's posts (sometimes I do) but the day this humour clicks in my head will be a good one. Anyway, stop moaning and attempt to have a laugh. Life is much more fun if you do that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the walls of the cliftonville will no doubt be plastered with the remnants of your full english with extra sausage as the super fans storm the gaff and punish you for your childish , futuristic jibberrings.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I think we need a 'whoosh' smillie

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

HUH?!

:shootself

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

YOU utter plank. :lolol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
canonman.gif

s7_016687_999_01

catch_of_the_day.png

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
@canonman as people have tried to advise you hence the "whoosh" I will explain in detail before you are wound up to the point you explode(you seem a little tense), Ernest is a very funny chap who does these threads to get a "rise" from people and also blatenyly take the piss out of all the miserable Nah sayers, I hope that helps you fall into the joke.
What we all want to KNOW is any NEWS from Ernests SAUCE

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
@canonman as people have tried to advise you hence the "whoosh" I will explain in detail before you are wound up to the point you explode(you seem a little tense), Ernest is SOMETIMES a very funny chap who does these threads to get a "rise" from people and also blatenyly take the piss out of all the miserable Nah sayers, I hope that helps you fall into the joke.
What we all want to KNOW is any NEWS from Ernests SAUCE

corrected for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here