Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What happened to the PG Tips adverts ? Monkeys.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think a lot of them ended up running the government.
200.gif

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And the 80’s Space dust craze.
You can still buy that under different names. We used to let the dog lick our finger with space dust and watch her wrinkle her nose as it popped. She still liked it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can still buy that under different names. We used to let the dog lick our finger with space dust and watch her wrinkle her nose as it popped. She still liked it.
Used quite a lot by the likes of Heston Blumenthal in deserts etc

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Choppers, Chippers, Fabs, Lord Toffinghams,Angel Delight,Fruit Salads, Black jacks,Sherbert lemons,Hong kong phooey,tomato wheat crunchies. Beam me back scotty.
Tomato wheat crunchies. They used to sell these in the cafeteria at school and I loved them. But bloody heck! They gave me such reflux! I can still taste them!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Tomato wheat crunchies. They used to sell these in the cafeteria at school and I loved them. But bloody heck! They gave me such reflux! I can still taste them!
Veg and I used to smoke a spliff and then see who could eat the most bags of snacks that another friend used to buy from Worthing market.
They were small bags that were pretty shit and the salt and vinegar used to burn your mouth like f—-.
11-10 was the last result when we played.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
And what happened to these bad boys, disappeared off the face of the earth

1692888117693.png

yet you can still get scampie and bacon fries OK

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ski yogurt adverts used to be blonde Scandinavian family in a spacious modern glass abode who only dressed in white and who were all f***ing ridiculously happy at the breakfast table……. And there was always the the milfy mum in it,

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Do pot noodles still taste of absolutely nothing except a huge dose of pure mono-sodium glutenate?

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Ski yogurt adverts used to be blonde Scandinavian family in a spacious modern glass abode who only dressed in white and who were all f***ing ridiculously happy at the breakfast table……. And there was always the the milfy mum in it,
Nimble with the hot air balloon. Patsy Kensit eating peas. Double Diamond. Party sevens.

These are the things, these are the things, the things that dreams are made of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here