Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What happened to the PG Tips adverts ? Monkeys.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
PG went PC apparently.
Dont Care Shrug GIF by PG Tips

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
What happened to white dog shit?
This was referenced in an edition of Loaded magazine circa 1996. The use of “skill” seemed to have followed the same fate with the example being “My sister trod in some white dog shit” “Skill”

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nothing wrong with Black Forest gateau unless you don’t like creamy/chocolatey cakes of any kind. Has to be a real one, mind.
I ate a huge slice of Black Forest gateau, in the Black Forest, in 2005. There was so much kirsch in it, I would’ve failed a breath test, had I been driving.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I ate a huge slice of Black Forest gateau, in the Black Forest, in 2005. There was so much kirsch in it, I would’ve failed a breath test, had I been driving.
I used to visit Freiburg regularly and would drive though the Black Forest to get there. Apart from the match at the old stadium, the highlight of the day was always stopping off for coffee and a big slice of cake at some village or other. You could usually order it with or without Kirsch. Yum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I used to visit Freiburg regularly and would drive though the Black Forest to get there. Apart from the match at the old stadium, the highlight of the day was always stopping off for coffee and a big slice of cake at some village or other. You could usually order it with or without Kirsch. Yum.
Yes, I hasten to add my other half had it without the kirsch so we could drive back to the caravan. Freiburg is lovely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here