Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does a Swegway do??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are you serious??? is that real question, you really can't see the difference between someone use a mobility scooter because they are disabled and kids using on one these hoverboard.

Having a kid hit you with one of these, the height being in line with your ankle can damage or break your ankle, if this happen to you meaning your off work for 12- 24 months with no income or redress you still think they are not a problem.

If this unlikely sequence of events happened I might be a bit miffed. I won't expend energy worrying about it though;I'll cross this bridge if I ever get to it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
its consistant with the guidance given for the original segways. i might be unfair, so ask for the law to be changed. shouldnt expect the police to "live and let live", unless we want them to turn a blind eye to all manner of other minor laws?

I'd rather they used common sense than wasting their time and tax payers money chasing Segway users and pissing around on social media.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If this unlikely sequence of events happened I might be a bit miffed. I won't expend energy worrying about it though;I'll cross this bridge if I ever get to it.

Not with a overboard admittedly but its just happen to my son, won't be able to walk for over a year, won't walk normally for 18-24 months won't work/resume career for 3 years because of someone's stupidity. i can assure you, you would be little more than miffed.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Right, I'm 33, and clearly losing touch fast - although I have never claimed to be "down with the kids". But what the hell is this that's being advertised on NSC? I fancy my chances on a hoverboard but this looks like a scooter with its handlebars nicked???

Millionaire Segway tycoon dies in cliff plunge on one of his own scooters

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Jimi-Heselden-dies-cliff-plunge-scooters.html

I think this sums it up.

article-1315518-0B60D492000005DC-924_468x417.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here