Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you see in the morning

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Well for the last week and a bit ive been wakeing up to the hills and mountains just south of grenoble.Boy im gonna miss that place til next month when i go back DSC04144.JPG

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
A small brook and, across the road, Cedars Park in Cheshunt, once the site of James 1st's palace with woods to the right. Bearing in mind that much of Cheshunt is a dump, my view is really nice.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Arundel Cathedral to the left, Castle straight on and flood plain to the right, nice!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If I opened the bedroom curtains when I get up I would see a very angry Mrs P as I get up about 2 hours before she has to

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A large black cat sitting on my head.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
At present sunning it up in Eastern Sicily - although at the top of mount Etna (awaits for some fiend to play a mount Edna pun) today I realised the mountain top and shorts are not a body warming combo, by crimbo it was effing freezing up there - and as soon as pull the curtains I see a sky of madly circling and twaggling starlings at work. I like the controlled mayhem of the painting, and then equate it to the remarkably madcap driving I see in Sicily streets that seems to astonishingly draw no blood.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It can be disconcerting to open wide the curtains in the morning without thinking to look down to see if you're still rigid.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A panoramic view of the South Downs. On a clear day I can see Ashdown Forest. The views looking out across The Ouse towards Barcombe make it worth getting up every morning.
Looking out right now as the sun is setting in a red sky is simply stunning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here