Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you see in the morning

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Strangely though in 20 years I've yet to see a stiff being carried out - I think they must do that using one of the other doors.........

The local fire-engine, lights a' flashing and firemen wandering around (it's an old person burning the toast and setting the automatic fire alarm off thing).

COULD THE TWO BE LINKED???

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Strangely though in 20 years I've yet to see a stiff being carried out - I think they must do that using one of the other doors.........

The local fire-engine, lights a' flashing and firemen wandering around (it's an old person burning the toast and setting the automatic fire alarm off thing).

COULD THE TWO BE LINKED???

I do often see furniture and belongings being cleared out - usually a sure sign someones just made a one-way trip to the crem......... but it's usually via the hospital (and mortuary) first.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This morning had a view of Buck House from a hotel window as in town on business but usually not a lot...... bit of sky and some trees and shrubs in the garden...... looking forward to five weeks touring round France in the campervan next month - different view everyday :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rooftops, trees, back gardens, and a church tower.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370258480.033650.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Colin's house.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yesterday it was bloody Morris Dancers! They were playing GOSBTS though so I let them off (even though it was on an accordian). Rest of the morning was googling annoying though :(

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My balcony, table, chairs, plant pots etc, a green, houses on other side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here