Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you really think the Aston Villa Scoreline Will Be?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've no idea what the score will be to be honest. Who would have said (dirty) Leeds would win at Old Trafford? I'd love to think we have a chance, and why the hell not?

Whatever the final score though, my day would be complete if we score first in front of our own fans. The sight of 6k+ Albion fans going balistic at Villa Park would be something else.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We'd be obliged to give them more than the away end holds wouldn't we? Dunno how that would work, parts of the north stand have been given to away fans before I seem to remember but with a Premiership club, I dunno, just doesn't seem something they'd be keen to do. How many does the whole north stand hold??

It won't be a problem anyways, we're going to win outright.

I don't see why, the away is end is more than 10%, I don't see why villa would claim more than the away end and if it came down to it I imagine an FA tribunal would give it our way

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I hope the Villa bring on the subs once they are 4 up, a heavier beating could well affect the following league games, which would be a pity.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I hope it's postponed at 2.45 due to snow.:rant:

Ah well, if that was to happen we could have a mass battle royal, 6000 Brighton VS 1000 odd Palarse.:facepalm:

I reckon we'll get an early goal and defend like beaver but concede in the last 10, take them back to the theatre of trees.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Villa to win 4-2 after BHA take an early lead and you all get a bit excited,your second goal will be an injury time own goal

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
With a bit of luck they will go into this on the back of victories against West Ham and Blackburn. I think we have enough in our side to surprise them but the gulf in class will still be too wide and I go for 3-1. But, if they blow it against Blackburn we could face a major backlash.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
4-1 av

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nope, I think an upset could be on the cards too, all it needs is a stormer from Kuipers and a lucky goal on the break, 1-0, bang, that'll do nicely thank you.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Think we might have a slight chance. Look at our games with West Ham, Man City and Spurs. I wouldn't say any of those teams hammered us. More likely 2-1 AV though.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
I've no idea what the score will be to be honest. Who would have said (dirty) Leeds would win at Old Trafford? I'd love to think we have a chance, and why the hell not?

Whatever the final score though, my day would be complete if we score first in front of our own fans. The sight of 6k+ Albion fans going balistic at Villa Park would be something else.

Agreed :clap2:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I would just love to f***ing score, preferably first, It would be f***ing MENTAL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here