What did you dream about last night?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I dreamt that, being unable to afford to go on my group of friend's lad's holiday to Greece or where-ever, I decided to go on holiday by myself to one of the traditional seaside towns. In kind of dream montage I spent two weeks up there getting drunk in a variety of seedy bars, spending £37 in loose change on the slot machines, riding on trains around the town in nothing but my boxers and albion scarf and an encounter with a farmer of questionable sexual intent in the middle of the night on a motorway hard shoulder. Returning home it turned out my friends had an awful time and they were actually quite envious of my English north west coast Catcher in the Rye-esque experience

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Can anyone remember dreaming of turning up to school and then realising you're naked because you forgot to put your cloths on!

Apparently this is a really common dream/nightmare.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Can anyone remember dreaming of turning up to school and then realising you're naked because you forgot to put your cloths on!

Apparently this is a really common dream/nightmare.

Being naked in public seems like a funny dilemma – at least, after you wake up – but this type of nightmare can be related to a much bigger issue. These nightmares are often experienced by individuals that suffer from self-image issues and low self-esteem issues. Being naked in public may relate to fear of being judged by other people. To the person having the nightmares, this can be very unsettling.

http://listverse.com/2012/10/31/top-10-nightmares-and-their-meanings/

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Being naked in public seems like a funny dilemma – at least, after you wake up – but this type of nightmare can be related to a much bigger issue. These nightmares are often experienced by individuals that suffer from self-image issues and low self-esteem issues. Being naked in public may relate to fear of being judged by other people. To the person having the nightmares, this can be very unsettling.

http://listverse.com/2012/10/31/top-10-nightmares-and-their-meanings/

If you dream about losing your teeth, isn't that supposed to reflect financial stress?
I think these 'dream meanings' go as far as Justice's roulette tactics.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've had dozens of jobs but nearly all of my dreams go back to when I was a milkman.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I also had a dream I ate a giant marshmallow, I woke up on the morning and my pillow had gone

Tommy Cooper.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Last night I dreamed about a friend of my eldest son, who is a Palace fan and now an international sportsman (the friend not my son), wearing a Brighton shirt (which he did at one birthday party visit to Crawley for a pre-season game)... and then some other slightly odd, if good-natured, things happened involving a ball pool, a tiny swimming pool and some women in uniform.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports