Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you dream about last night?

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA
Had a dream that I owned a bacon sandwich shop where you only got one piece bacon per sandwich. I did however take rather a lot of MDMA Saturday night and always have vivid dreams after

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I had a dream about going to a Gypsy wedding, I was invited by the brides father, the bride didn't show up and her brothers and father took the groom away to give him a good hiding, he had been playing away.

Not sure why I dreamt this, could be something to do with all the pikey Palace fans on NSC at the moment.:yawn:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I had a bad dream, I went to an Albion match at the amex. It was all going well until i saw the starting line up. Alex Revell and Jake Robinson were playing upfront, with Tom fraser and Thomson in the middle. Martot and Carole on the wings with Richards and mayo as our fullbacks. The centre backs were Hawkins and Mcpherson with Will Packham as the Keeper. Jeff Wood was the manager and we were about to pla.........

Then I woke up and realised how bad that could of been.....where was Mark McCammon?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Dreamt that I took all the crockery out of the cupboard, smashed it up and walked out for good.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Last night I dreamt one of my friends ordered a load of garden turf but when it turned up there was no-where near enough. For some reason I had over 1000 green kitchen sponges in my house so I helpfully took these round and planted them for him

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Most of the dreams I can remember include water in some way. Usually rugged coast lines and sea, but also rivers feature prominently as well. They are never the 'theme' or story of the dream, but are seemingly ever present.

I've not remembered a dream for a little while, but I often get that tantalising memory of the emotion the dream generated, but often I just can't retrieve the memory of the dream itself.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Last night I woke up in mid-stroke!

The crawl.

I can't remember dreaming up to just before the point of waking and I actually physically did a full crawl stroke, legs kicking and everything. It was only for a second but I can remember the blue water and sky so clearly.

My wife was a bit shocked "What are you doing?"

"Just going for a swim darling"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here