Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Book are you Currently Reading?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Witches Abroad - Terry Pratchett ( again)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
GB84 by David Peace. Violent sickening book about an incident during the miner's strike, it's totally gripping, 9/10 from me.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The stigma of buying and reading a book by Jeffrey Archer certainly exists. I felt like asking for it in a plain brown paper bag and hoped no one I knew saw me in Waterstone's. The bloke is an arse. Probably due to him being part of the wider Archer family. All wankers.

However, Prisoner by Birth is one of the best books I have read for absolutely ages. A brilliant tale, that made me recall liking all his old books. I read it in less than a week, which for me is super fast.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Seventy Two Virgins, by Boris Johnson. Not many virgins yet, but an excellent read. Boris know his world politics, and of course doesn't take it (or himself) too seriously. Good page-turning fiction.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Mushroom Miscellany by Patrick Harding.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Ive just started reading : Teenage Flicks-memories of the subuitfull game. For those that dont know its a book about celebrities talking about thier mmories of subbuteo when they were youngsters. Got a good review. I got it for christmas.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Just finished Nation by Terry Pratchett....

started Look Who it Is...Alan Carr

51Z37E1S6ML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Brilliant read.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here