Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What Aspects of the Daily Human Routine Bore You the Most?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Shaving is a chore I hate excessive facial hair. I can leave it 3 days at the most before it has to go

Get beyond day 14, grow a beard it's so good, I just shave my neck once a week, or so, as the mood takes me!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Dressing the children is a mundane Ann’s yet unbelievably frustrating experience. Like try to fit cloths onto an octopus on ecstasy..

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
I have completely eliminated ironing from my life. I always wear t-shirts and have developed a technique to avoid ironing. After washing and drying, fold them in the manner that you would find a new one in a shop. I then stack them all in a pile, place a tea tray on top and then place a 10kg weight on top of that. Leave overnight and awake to a stack of pristine crisply ironed t-shirts.

You're welcome.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I always wear t-shirts and have developed a technique to avoid ironing. After washing and drying, fold them in the manner that you would find a new one in a shop. I then stack them all in a pile, place a tea tray on top and then place a 10kg weight on top of that. Leave overnight and awake to a stack of pristine crisply ironed t-shirts.

Have I opened Viz 'Top Tips' in error?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Perhaps Im a simple soul but I quite enjoy many of the things on that list, The daily shit, shower, shave, iron shirt routine is fine as I listen to the radio (and who doesnt love a good shit?) the commute is 20 minutes in a nice car with the podcast of my choice.

The family are a joy as I kept it to one kid - everyone I know with more than one has a hell of a time.

Other things I have made easy - 20 pairs of black m&s trunks. no choice, always some in the drawer - no dramas

Electric toothbrush - life is good

That's one of the nicest posts I've read on NSC when least expecting it. People that complain all the time seem to want everything from life when they're moaning about lack of sleep, quality food, not enough time etc. You make your bed, you lay in it.

Great post, Marcos. :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm fortunate that my workplace is fairly relaxed when it comes to clothing.

I’d probably still wear a thong; need to leave something to the imagination.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I find the drive to work a chore. I find the drive home a chore. I find the long, dark nights an endurance of which I don't feel like doing chores.
I want to stop working, so I can find something else to moan about

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t like filling the dishwasher..... but she insists I do every so often.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
As the father of 5 year old twins can totally relate to this! The remote is mine and Paw Patrol can do one!

Paw Patrol is the worst kids programme I have ever seen. So bad that after the eldest managed to play it one day I deleted all possible sources for it from the TV.

Hey duggee is perfectly acceptable and a popular request from the twins.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I have completely eliminated ironing from my life. I always wear t-shirts and have developed a technique to avoid ironing. After washing and drying, fold them in the manner that you would find a new one in a shop. I then stack them all in a pile, place a tea tray on top and then place a 10kg weight on top of that. Leave overnight and awake to a stack of pristine crisply ironed t-shirts.

You're welcome.

I have completely eliminated ironing from my life by not giving a shit if clothes are wrinkled.
You're welcome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here