What are the first words you wish to hear the new man utter?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We're in a relegation battle and unless I make a difference the club will suffer. I intend to make a difference.

I am very pleased to be given the opportunity to manage this fantastic football club and I hope to take it to the next level albeit from league 1 in the short term but with astute transfer market and bringing players in from the academy and under 16s the future is in great hands and with Mr Barber controlling the purse strings I can assure you we will remain FFP compliant...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd like to thank the chairman for giving me my first chance in football management. Mr Barber has agreed to show me the ropes in the transfer market, and my assistant, Nathan, is going to introduce me to the players.

plus

"...Don't worry, I won't be relying on this translator forever. I hope to have learned at least some British before the end of the year"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's a disgrace we don't have a winter break, I would win trophies if we did, I cannot be expected to win anything without a winter break, other countries have winter breaks....(I miss Poyet basically!)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brian-McDermott-Quotes-2.jpg

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I want to make this current crop of players to play to their full potential. I want other teams to dread playing us because of our effective teamwork that borders on the telepathic. I will look for new blood but only if they are right for the club and the price is right and have no intention of spending beyond our means for short term gain that is unsustainable. I want to bring back the zing for the fans!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I have seen the final table, courtesy of Mr Bloom's contacts in Asia. We'll be fine.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
*leans out of his car window* Ched's a triffic lad and for sure, If we can get the lads going then I think we'll be looking at the playoffs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports