Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the first words you wish to hear the new man utter?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
I expect something like the following...u

We have a good squad of players here with a strong mentality. I need to give these players an opportunity to perform and play good football. There is going to be some very hard work over the next few weeks to put my beliefs into practice but I am convinced that if I have the backing of the players and the fans, we will start winning games.

Ticks all the boxes.

Players feel good and have opportunity to impress
Manager has clear ideas and focus
Fans contribute to success

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know I'm not the experienced manager that the fans wanted, but I love the club and I'll do my best or my name's not Nathan Jones.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
"It was tough leaving Chelsea, but I felt like I needed a new challenge and I'm delighted Tony has backed me by bringing in Diego Costa, Gary Cahill, Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas, Nemanja Matic, Thibault Courtois, Branislav Ivanovic, Cesar Azpilicueta, Filipe Luis, Ramires and Andre Schurrle.

I am looking forward to taking this club into the Champions League."

Too much?

No Oscar or Willian? Barber OUT!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
"Seamos tenerte Brighton . Voy a romper aquí. Ahora dame el libro de verificación para la ventana de transferencia de Bloom."

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
OI you, put some f in effort in or pizz off out of here now, now I'm here you WILL be proud when you pull those blue and white stripes on, EVERY TIME....

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
At LAST I have the PLATFORM I have always craved to put my ideas INTO practice. My backroom TEAM are all experianced members of my CLIFTONVILLE staff and I believe we can GUARANTEE goals and attractive FOOTBALL. And I PLEDGE to find out what happened to the FA CUP final cash...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just got bored of Munich, frankly.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
After my 2 years at Brighton, although injury-hit, I couldn't wait to come back and try to get my players to reproduce that mazy run against Derby or my match-winning performance against Portsmouth.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
I was going back to Palace, but Paul Barber sent me a YouTube link of Greg Halfords long throw, just wow!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here