Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
a rotating sign outside the ground, like the one at New Scotland Yard that says f*** Palace
Or a Batman style signal beaming out of the Amex into the night sky...
7p7sxq.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Would love this. I know structurally they are limited. But surely there’s a way to remove the police box and instead continue the west middle tier around over the north stand upto where the screen now is. & a box in the north east corner to match the south would make the stadium look more balanced. We can dream..
Limited, but surely nothing is impossible. PB might have to give up his office with its view of the pitch, but office space could be moved elsewhere - even to the training ground. Anything to get rid of that grey wall behind the North Stand seats.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Limited, but surely nothing is impossible. PB might have to give up his office with its view of the pitch, but office space could be moved elsewhere - even to the training ground. Anything to get rid of that grey wall behind the North Stand seats.
Yeah I cant stand that grey wall. If we cant do any with that in terms of adding more seats i'd even love that space to just be covered with Albion flags. A patchwork of flags would look great.

In terms of adding more seats I was only thinking last night about what TB/PB would do at the Amex should we continue our top 10 premier league finishes, and challenging for European spots, over say the next 5 to 10 years. Its fantasy talk at this point but would we get to a position where to really capitalise on that period of growth & hopefully increased support for the club, to make that jump to the next level in status would we seriously have to look at expanding the Amex.

el punal

a rotating sign outside the ground, like the one at New Scotland Yard that says f*** Palace
That’s too expensive. What you could do is get a bloke, fill him up with a few beers, and give him a placard with your message written large and then tell him to walk continuously around the Seagull badge outside the club shop. There, job done. :drink:

mile oak

May 21, 2023
More outside toilets.
Healthier food options. Even some onion and a limp bit of lettice in a burger would improve the food on offer. I would also like a non-alcoholic lager on tap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here