Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Amex Improvements Would YOU Like To See Over The Summer?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Not a structural improvement but an improvement, please can we keep all the kiosks open at the end of the game and please can we not run out of Harvey's every week.

I love th fact that the concourse areas are kept open after the game and after a couple of post match pints you can just wonder down to catch the Lewes train home without the aggro of queing but please just make life a bit easier and encourage us to stay and spend a few more hard earned pennies in the ground.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Put smaller people in the North so we can fit more people in and halve the seat size, doubling the stand's capacity.
Or simply reduce humanoid height. It was first suggested in the 1970s.

And one for @monty uk who foolishly missed the match last night.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I repeat, the place needs a deep clean and a lick of paint. This is the single biggest improvement they could make in my view. It’s getting a bit run down in places.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think a boxpark style outdoor area would go down well. Including toilets, bars, food outlets and big screens. I'm sure they could utilise it on non football days for student events ect.

Essentially it could just be a fancy pergola with shipping container bars and space to wheel in food trailers. Open it for televised away games as well and other sporting events

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sweet Caroline is shite so I'm with you there, but personally I'm more than happy for the other two to hang about. Sorry.

Same for me.

Sweet Caroline is crap (sorry Tony, but it is), Hey Jude at the Amex is decent, Freed From Desire after an after any Amex home win is fkn amazing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Yes, get Bloom and Barber to sign a solemn oath that Sweet Caroline, Hey Jude and Freed From F***in' Desire will never be played again at the Amex.
The thing is ... if everyone thought like you and didn't join in with singing and dancing, they'd probably get the message and stop playing them. BUT ... people do sing and they do dance ... so maybe people enjoy it!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some of NSC discussing things like music at football...

photo

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
The thing is ... if everyone thought like you and didn't join in with singing and dancing, they'd probably get the message and stop playing them. BUT ... people do sing and they do dance ... so maybe people enjoy it!
They don't really enjoy it. It's just peer pressure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here