Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a difference a year makes...

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
We have beaten two very poor teams. Do not carried away. Forest have an embargo and Fulham have been losing most games.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Working on last years final table we need 36 more points to avoid relegation as compared with 42 last year. 73 as compared with 79 to get in playoffs and 85 instead of 91 to win the league. Early days but a good start so far. win tomorrow and people will begin to dream.................:albion2::albion2::albion2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had yesterday's game been last season, Baldock would've missed, Fulham's header of the post would have gone in and KLL would have been carded for diving...

Baldock would have been on the wing. Or the bench.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Interesting to see how good, or not, a predictor of final positions the 2-game table is.

Millwall, Forest, Sheff Wed were the only teams in the top half after 2 games who finished in the bottom half. Wednesday were midtable in both and Forest clearly had financial issues. So maybe Millwall were the exception that proves the rule?

PG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This. I cannot BELIEVE that there is only one team left in the Championship with a 100% record. After just TWO games!

And would be NO teams, but for a 94th minute penalty!

I think thats 11 fixtures that have ended in a draw out of 24 games so far? Or have I got my maths horribly wrong....

Correct. 11 of 24. A LOT.

We have beaten two very poor teams. Fulham have been losing most games.

Before Saturday, they'd played ONE league game, and had not lost it :dunce: ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here