Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham - Watford (nailed on draw?)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It's West Ham for me tonight. I loved West Ham in 1980 when they won the FA Cup and even had a West Ham school bag. :tantrum::sick::annoyed::cry:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"AAAAND depending on your service provider and means of watching you'll likely get a push notification before seeing the goal" doesn't have quite the same ring to it

Yep. In the form of a WhatsApp message from [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] for the Brighton goal yesterday :lolol:

I really should learn to wait at least 30 seconds before reading a new message when watching a match.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Man City & Arsenal left for Watford with a 3 point gap and goal difference that looks in trouble. Smells like trouble to me, I’d be shitting it if I was them.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’d like to take Sarr off their hands if they have to plug the Watford (budget) Gap next season in the Championship.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Bournemouth are going to overtake Watford aren't they. Shame. Still, Holebas and Will Hughes can do one.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
If only Watford, Aston Villa and Bournemouth could all go down. I fancy Villa to beat West Ham’s reserves one the final day and scrape survival.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here