Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Looking at the line-up and substitutes of both teams, I think we are stronger than West Ham.

Starting to raise my expectations to a draw, at the bare minimum.

The only problem today is Webster or, maybe, Steele.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The 'supporters' behind me in the north, bemoaning Webster the minute Dunk got booked, won't be happy.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
defence is a big concern obviously but important to remember in the last game against them our attack was nullified, compared to usual, due to the nonsensical combination of ferguson and welbeck together up top. would imagine we will concede a couple but we can definitely get at their defence tonight

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Aguerd didn't play against Arsenal (not on the bench either), so is that a surprise?
Only in the sense I’ve not seen in mentioned in the thread and he’s quite a big loss to them probably their best defender

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
You just KNOW JWP is scoring for them.
Damn it, I liked this post by way of fat fingers and have no idea how to delete this like ... I am now afraid that if he does score mine were the butterfly wings that caused the gust that adjusted the flight of the ball (not sure That's how chaos theory works)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here