Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A 'Chelsea come and get me now' team selection, if ever I've seen one.

We'll be lucky to get out of there Brighton 0.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Great timing for Webster to be back, defense looks solid enough and looking forward to watch JP and Welbs again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
———————Steele———————-
Hinsh——JPvH——-Webster—-Pervis
———-Gilmour————Groß————
Pedro———-Buonanotte——-—Milner
—————-—Welbeck———————

4 at the back?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Or ruin the evening of the people around you with your selfishness by being unable to look at a screen for 80 minutes. I work in theatre and visit regularly for fun, and theatre etiquette is at an all-time low post-COVID.

Edit: I mean “your” in a general sense, not you personally.
I absolutely won't be listening or watching, or even checking the phone, during the show. There's a story that The Times ran today about actor Andrew Scott halting a production of Hamlet as some bozo opened his laptop in the midst of the "To be or not to be" soliloquy to deal with his emails!! The mind boggles.
LINK (behind paywall)

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Or ruin the evening of the people around you with your selfishness by being unable to look at a screen for 80 minutes. I work in theatre and visit regularly for fun, and theatre etiquette is at an all-time low post-COVID.

Edit: I mean “your” in a general sense, not you personally.
It was an attempt at humour

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Where is everybody. 50 mins till KO and the place is empty. Just a handful in what is normally a packed concourse.
Plenty of Amstel for everybody and no queuing. Ah, maybe that's the problem.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Massive hoolie in London town atm but it's gonna calm down in the next few hours apparently.

IMG_5322.jpeg

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Where is everybody. 50 mins till KO and the place is empty. Just a handful in what is normally a packed concourse.
Plenty of Amstel for everybody and no queuing. Ah, maybe that's the problem.
I’m here at the Amex and it’s absolutely dead. Record low attendance? They haven’t even turned the lights on!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Six, at the Theatre Royal. It's some sort of a musical thingie about Henry VIII's wives... not sure it's necessarily going to be my sort of thing but it's only 80 minutes with no intermission, so will be done at a reasonable time (around 9:20pm) so might even be home to catch the dying moments of the match (if it's not a nightmare, that is...)
Saw it in Bath and although not my sort of thing I did enjoy it a lot

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thought Webster and Goodnight were both out, so let's hope they both hold up.

Although we've still got Baleba, Mahoud, Lallana, Moder and Ferguson on the bench to mix things up :thumbsup:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Say goodbye to Adam Webster and James Milner's hamstrings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here