[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Great. That's two injuries going into Christmas, 9 matches without a win if we can't turn this around.

Looking for positives, we have a half to turn this around and Big Jurgs ready to lurch into action as our third, desperation sub.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The passing stats mean **** all, we’ve been poor. They look a much better side than we do, better defensively and a LOT more threatening going forward.

Forget Duffy, just get Lamptey on to try and change things up. This is a comfortable defeat at the moment.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So only 1 sub left; save that for Locadia at 80 minutes??

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
My picture is fine but the commentary is awful despite Matt Upson being one half

Sounds like a problem at your end as great quality here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why, I got fast, wired internet into the TV and the picture is OK but when they move quick or the ball is kicked its 'jerky', it always has with Amazon football.

DAZN boxing, Netflix and Amazon videos etc are fine, its just the football.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You have to worry for Webster. He seems to be injured a lot. Compare to Dunk or Duffy etc and he seems to spend a lot of time on the sidelines. Such a shame because he’s quality.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why wasn’t Duffy ready to come on? He’s had about 10 minutes warning

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

If we get to half time just one down it will be good, these aren’t the West Ham teams that Murray used to bully for fun

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We need to look at how West Ham cause trouble in the box and learn from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you get the ball forward quickly and pass it into the box to one of your own players who attempts to move to it. Its very simple.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Was happy with that team selection. Shame about Sarmiento. Disappointing with the lack of imagination/bravery on the subs bench - inexcusable to stick Locadia there instead of Ferguson, Tolaj, or even Connolly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not sure why, I got fast, wired internet into the TV and the picture is OK but when they move quick or the ball is kicked its 'jerky', it always has with Amazon football.

DAZN boxing, Netflix and Amazon videos etc are fine, its just the football.

Probably the Amazon Prime software on whatever device you’re watching on that’s the problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports