Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
When you’re 1-0 down but you’re also over 100 passes ahead

4746E984-AFF6-4C11-8B18-98746369190F.jpeg

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
We all know West Ham will be happy to sit back, let us have all the ball knowing full well we will not do anything with it and they'll win this with a counter attack or set piece. It doesn't need a footballing genius to work this one out. With all the learning opportunities we've had this season, we still have a lot to figure out.

How many headers have we won in the box today. Why doesn't Potter care about this basic aspect of the game. Duffy was a central part of our great start to the season, defending, scoring, he must be spitting tacks

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The problem is we have to huff and puff so hard to create decent chances, despite the slick passing. Whereas teams seem to score at will against us. They only need 20% possession because the staff know that that will provide enough clear cut chances.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
“Nearly finds Trossard”, “Nearly scores” etc.

Someone wake me up from this AlbionHog Day nightmare please. It is so predictable and we have the breaking pace of an ant. A DEAD ant. So frustrating.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I didn’t agree with the booing but I also think Potter will regret his outburst and quoting the league position as we all know it is an absolute joke.

We’re so soft and easy to play against with the least threatening striker in the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here