Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every time I watch Albion these days I feel the gulf between our really strong players and our weaker players is far greater than it is at other clubs…

Odd I see the exact opposite.

Everyone is on a fairly even keel and we only become good when one of them has a game beyond their potential.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Another second half where we're playing worse and giving the ball away easily again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Most of what I see and hear from them is praise including from the commentary team including Chris Sutton right now. Who's mocking us?

As others have said. Lots of press. Lots of pundits. Even commentators. A broad spectrum. If you listen/read multiple sources every week you’ll pick up on as I and many others have. Don’t rely on Chris Sutton as a sole source, who btw has poked fun as is his job before now too.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's interesting to watch how quickly West Ham move the ball when they win it compared to how we move it.
Sadly you could substitute West Ham for basically any other team in the league in that statement and the point would still stand.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS Lallana

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Potter going to Everton? Can see Rafa being sacked & Potter getting frustrated with us ?

Don’t worry , you can be pretty sure Everton will think they can do better than someone with Potter’s modest record. And you can be even more sure they’d be right.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Think March is away one to one and every bloody time stops and brings it inside.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Yet another shit attempt. ****ing pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here