Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cucurella is a great player for us but somehow on all the evidence from games thus far I doubt he’ll trouble the goal scoring charts very much

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can’t see Lallana lasting 90 mins, so not sure that’s going to happen, unfortunately.

Lamptey for Lallana it is then.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Every time I watch Albion these days I feel the gulf between our really strong players and our weaker players is far greater than it is at other clubs…

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
aahhhhhhh, that's why Cucu is usually reluctant to shoot! Apart from that, he's played well and I love his shithousery.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
The shame is Sanchez is a brilliant talent - but did he need that extra season or two in the Championship to toughen him up for all this rough stuff? Potter had to make a panicky decision when Ryan lost confidence

I'm not sure he HAD to make a panicky decision...but, maybe the training ground bust up accelerated decisions?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
March offers absolutely nothing against the quality of this defensive opponent. No shame in that in suppose. Loses the ball and Bowen shows him hoe to do it nearly scoring up the other end

I'm not sure he HAD to make a panicky decision...but, maybe the training ground bust up accelerated decisions?

Sure. Well he’s learning now - maybe it’s a Webster process where a season of errors will produce a hardened player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here