Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Potter doesn't know how to shut out games. It will cost us dearly

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thankfully it’s more about points than goals conceded and we’re currently on 20.....well on target to stay up. I’d have taken this start all day long for our first season back.

Of course you would, it’s a very impressive tally and you’re largely playing great attacking football, but you’re still crap at defending, don’t worry though, we won’t score against you.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Please don't lump some of us with Normandy Seagull. He is an embarrassment to our supporters.

Potter's going to be the manager for a good while yet so I support him and the team. After last week the players are still fighting 100% for him. And it's Potter doubter mostly, never Potter hater.

Good post, and fair enough [emoji106]

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really? He is stuck with no PL quality players at the back and up front. Have a go at the man who controls the player purchases. There is absolutely no way Potter is responsible for our players being not good enough

Potter is a manager playing with one, maybe two hands tied behind his back. He is not even vaguely responsible for us throwing games away.

The tactics were spot on, the players are not good enough

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. He’s got a proven Prem heavyweight in Dunk. Supposedly the best defender in the Championship last season that the like of Liverpool are courting. A champions league semi finalist. And another £20m CB that he allegedly asked for. And we can’t defend for sh*t. Potter out.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Bissouma is so so good. He controlled that midfield today. He must have dispossessed West Ham five or six times. Rice couldn’t get a kick. He is brilliant.

White had a shocker for both goals.

Burn was good.

Lopsided without lamptey. White is a fine centre back but absolutely not a wing back.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
At least a little bit of confidence for the Arsenal game and a very tough January.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
On another day coming away with a 2-2 would be a good result but leading twice it feels so much more like two points dropped

Feeling very deflated as I am sure the team is

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Maupay yes did score , but look at his approach play , twice moves broke down because of sloppy overhit passes . docent seem to want to put a shift in in my eyes !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really? He is stuck with no PL quality players at the back and up front. Have a go at the man who controls the player purchases. There is absolutely no way Potter is responsible for our players being not good enough

Potter is a manager playing with one, maybe two hands tied behind his back. He is not even vaguely responsible for us throwing games away.

The tactics were spot on, the players are not good enough

Spot on.

The Albion’s model is NOT with a dominant club manager (Wenger, Mourinho, Taggart, Allardyce) spelling out their transfer demands.

GP’s given us a great template to win in most games, today we bossed most of the game, we were creative ..... yet strikers fluffing their lines (other than Maupay once) and incompetent defending cost us two points. Sky’s analysis just them of Dunk’s blunder for Soucek’s header was damning.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bissouma is so so good. He controlled that midfield today. He must have dispossessed West Ham five or six times. Rice couldn’t get a kick. He is brilliant. ...

And in the first half he was playing against 3 DMs. Very, very impressive again.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
On another day coming away with a 2-2 would be a good result but leading twice it feels so much more like two points dropped

Feeling very deflated as I am sure the team is

Add to that, Potter has failed to win at home in 2020. Unacceptable, he's so lucky the supporters are locked out of the Amex........

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Maupay yes did score , but look at his approach play , twice moves broke down because of sloppy overhit passes . docent seem to want to put a shift in in my eyes !
March through when he hit the side meeting, Maupay was just about jogging to get into the area. He should be at full pelt for rebounds or pull backs.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I take it all back...we are magnificent.

Should have had @ll 3 but hey

I am still 100% convinced trossard is now our weakest link.

The lion of Judah in for trossard and we are champions league bound.

In also off the opinion that Trossard brings little to the party when he starts. Better off the bench. He better stop doing those crappy flicks as well if he knows what’s good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF1

Aug 28, 2019
Couple of observations:

Two of the biggest pet hates on NSC: Maupay is rubbish and why persist with two players at a corner = our two goals!!

An analogy: If Brighton were the best looking woman in a nightclub, awesome to look at and watch but get her back home and she'd disappoint you massively in the sack!

It's because the woman you took home was Potter in drag!!!! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here