Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Screenshot 2020-12-27 at 14.11.04.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we lose and Burn has anything other than a worldie, Potter needs to be gone after today as he single handedly cost us at Leicestershire City.

Fecking hell, can you wait until we are losing before you go all negative. Jesus

Jimmy Grimble

Zamora sounding more WHU than Albion :down:

Although I see [MENTION=41448]The Fits[/MENTION] disagrees

I disagree too. He referred to Brighton as ‘we’ at one point.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Zamora sounding more WHU than Albion :down:

Although I see [MENTION=41448]The Fits[/MENTION] disagrees

He definitely said 'us'. It's a tough assignment. West Ham boy, former player, but Albion legend (and club employee?). I bet he cheers the goals of both teams- would love to see a studio cam!

D

Deleted member 2719

Pants are dry and they have every intention of staying that way.

Who will wet theirs first???

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
West Ham actually have a very good team, they have the kind of style I think could spell trouble for us based on what I’ve seen of both teams this season, their strengths are our weakness.

Fair enough, yet how we got on against Leicester doesn’t necessarily mean the same will happen against a team with a very different style and players that are a cut above, so your point was not a strong one (in my opinion). Leicester have shredded better defences than ours (Man City for example).

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So we have a CB experienced at playing RB in Veltman who’s literally not had a bad game all season and Potter sticks a rookie Prem player who from memory has never played that position in this league out there instead.

The guy has completely lost the plot.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Meat and drink to Muzza, that

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just have to wonder what has gone wrong with Bernardo. I’d much prefer to see him in that position than burn

Bernado is totally useless. Burn marginally better. Yet another position we were clearly screaming out to sign close season and failed. Happy clappers and Potter were happy with our business though.

NotABrightonFan

Sep 21, 2019
So we have a CB experienced at playing RB in Veltman who’s literally not had a bad game all season and Potter sticks a rookie Prem player who from memory has never played that position in this league out there instead.

The guy has completely lost the plot.

I'm just glad you've seen them train all week to come to that conclusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here