Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ings was back for the Saints game, Salah was back for the Liverpool game and now fecking Antonio “the beast” looks like he’s back for West Ham. If we didn’t have bad luck we wouldn’t have any luck :lolol:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
What we have learnt is that we can't beat good teams or poor ones that sit in, therefore, today's the day :FFSPuncheon

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
My head says not a chance but my blue and white heart is praying we nick a cheeky away win, expecting nothing but hoping that we get at least a point. Fingers crossed because it's a funny old game and you never know?

I agree. 'On paper' this is a standard 2-0 home win, but 'on paper' predictions ain't worth the paper they are written on under the COVID era.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
Fancy Welbeck to destroy West Ham today with a brace, please prove me right!

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
We looked quicker and more direct to attack the last time we were in the capital at the Cottage , so same again today please . Albion 2-1

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I feel very confident that we’ll win today. You just get that feeling sometimes.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Win, lose or draw it doesn't matter, Potter's job is secure for the next 5 yrs. Happy days..:thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1343183600662044672 [/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here