Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Personally, I’m just going to take some positives from the performance and learn something :rolleyes:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
My head says not a chance but my blue and white heart is praying we nick a cheeky away win, expecting nothing but hoping that we get at least a point. Fingers crossed because it's a funny old game and you never know?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Lots of possession that goes nowhere, slow laboured build up, concede from a set piece, concede from a deflection. 2-0 West Ham

This - though the second could be a penalty awarded by VAR. But either way.....

Personally, I’m just going to take some positives from the performance and learn something :rolleyes:

...this as well

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hoping for a point. This is a much improved West Ham side and I fear we may come away with nothing.

Reminder to the moaners: defeat today doesn’t mean we are relegated.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lamptey being kept in bubble wrap for his new owners in a few days?.

I’m fairly sure that this sort of thing happening is a myth. It just wouldn’t make sense to deprive yourself of one of your best players when 12 valuable points are up for grabs before the January window even opens.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking forward to the team selection , Izquierdo on the bench maybe enough for West Ham to shit their pants and wave the white flag .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Without Lamptey I would liked to see us revert to a back 4. Id also like to see Mac Allister start and star.

Thanks in advance.

B.Fish, Geelong.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hoping for a point. This is a much improved West Ham side and I fear we may come away with nothing.

Reminder to the moaners: defeat today doesn’t mean we are relegated.
By moaners you mean supporters that don’t happen to share your view that everything is rosey in the garden ?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly the euphoria of the 1st 5 games has now been fully blown away. Somehow need to resurrect that form but we have learned a lot somewhere. Surprise us all and get that much needed win

Jimmy Grimble

No Lamptey no party.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Without Lamptey we are just so slow, boring and predictable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here