Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’ve come to terms with us going down and would quite like to see a potter team in the championship.
We’ve tried too much too soon this season though - the squad isn’t up to the premier league whoever is in charge

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
29AF703F-4A54-4CF9-AB6F-10E0628C4B88.png

“Strange one”

Absolutely ****ing clueless.

Has a masters though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can't wait to hear the standard "we have to learn our lessons from today" post-match interview from Potter. The fact they're the same lessons every week and we don't bother learning them is, of course, never mentioned.

I think we have learning difficulties as we are getting worse week by week.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
How is it an excuse? I’ve just said we’ve been poor. Just also fair to acknowledge there’s an element of bad luck at play.

Apologies my world is not as black and white as yours.

My world is black and white enough to know that in the last 2 games we’ve let in 6 goals to West Ham and Bournemouth.

That’s not bad luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes. Webster is league 1, Montoya has more off days than not, Ryan is inconsistent at best, Trossard has been a major disappointment, Stephens is hit and miss, gross is no doubt talented but slow, Murray is an oap, the entire squad is so inconsistent that nobody has a clue what our best XI is half way through the season.
Defensively we look so frail, midfield is often overrun and can't find those killer passes and we have no decent strikers.
Did I miss anything?

Propper. No pace, weak, frequent off days, 2 PL goals in 3 seasons, assists rare.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why, I made lots of mistakes going through grief.It happens. He shouldn't be out there for his own mental health.

If Potter is struggling to cope (which would be understandable in his position) then shame on the club for making him go through this. If Potter feels he's alright to do this then the blame lies with him fairly and squarely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here