[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looks like Websteritis is catching

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why, I made lots of mistakes going through grief.It happens. He shouldn't be out there for his own mental health.

Why? I lost both parents within 3 months. I still had to work and function

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Only these defenders could make Snodgrass look like Messi. For all of Hughton's managerial limitations and tactical frustrations, he knew what our strengths were as a side and he got us well drilled at the expense of the attack, which was and is still limited in quality, as are many areas in the squad.

We had the chance to back Potter appropriately in the last two windows to inject some quality so we could execute his vision and that hasn't happened, so is it any wonder that we're struggling with many of the same players... Potter is more than good enough to manage us but he's set up to fail in these circumstances, and for now has to come up with another solution to get some results short term

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’ve come to terms with us going down and would quite like to see a potter team in the championship.
We’ve tried too much too soon this season though - the squad isn’t up to the premier league whoever is in charge

I haven’t given up hope. MacAllister and Lamptey (yes I know he’s young) could inject pace and directness into our one paced team.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Best league in the world, this.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was the funniest goal evar!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well, after the substitutions a goal from Pascal.

Lets FUKKEN have it with them now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports