Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and I would like to personally thank the young lout that managed to punch my wife in the face in the melee after our second goal after a few exchanges, a stand off, then several apologies from him later we all shook hands.

In fact we even all managed to celebrate our equaliser together.

What the hell was the mental West Ham fan playing at trying, somewhat hilariously to transverse no-mans land after we equalised to have a go at our fans in the upper tier ?

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Not sure how two points in three games against sides below us in the table will be a confidence boost. . A draw or loss at Watford will def leave us in trouble.

If you can’t understand how coming back from two goals down away from home against a relegation rival and even having chances to win the game will help our confidence you don’t really understand football.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you can’t understand how coming back from two goals down away from home against a relegation rival and even having chances to win the game will help our confidence you don’t really understand football.

Succinct

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
What the hell was the mental West Ham fan playing at trying, somewhat hilariously to transverse no-mans land after we equalised to have a go at our fans in the upper tier ?

Comedic how he was held back by nothing. Quite the bottle job.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Great journey back, sadly interrupted by the pub on the way back from the station.

Why, why do so many fans spending good money to travel to away matches insist on getting on the cases of Webster and Stephens?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Great journey back, sadly interrupted by the pub on the way back from the station.

Why, why do so many fans spending good money to travel to away matches insist on getting on the cases of Webster and Stephens?

Probably because they’ve been on the case of Messrs Stella & Artois, *

* other beers/lagers are available to make you an obnoxious, loud mouthed no nothing!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't understand why Dunky takes the free kicks since the Liverpool cheeky quickie one.

Gross is a much better dead ball player. Potter should just hand it to Gross and not let him pull rank on the pitch.

Assume that Gross needs an angle and Dunky takes when straight-on?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
At half time I'd have bitten your hand off for a point, after that second half performance I'm gutted we didn't take all 3 points.
First half we were poor in all areas, second half was a different performance, and Schelotto made a massive difference when he came on, and March looked sharp too.
Great comeback, shame we didn't steal it at the end.
Happily eating very humble pie tonight.

Jimmy Grimble

Lovely stuff.

[emoji38]File yourself under a ‘no-hoper’

Unrelated to you [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], NSC continues to be a hilarious field of those who demonstrate themselves to be losers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here