[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
For Watford

Duffy in for Webster (we need to tighten up)
March start on the right (looked confident and composed)
Maupay to start for Trossard

Take Dunk off free kicks

Also wondering where March’s defensive discipline would be perfect to compliment Lamptey starting on the right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can’t be arsed to go through 83 pages or whatever. Did anyone have a decent tantrum when we were 3-1 down? I’m thinking [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]
He was too busy celebrating

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don’t have to tell me. I’ve commented all season on the quality of goals we concede.

IMO Webster is a big problem, Montoya struggles if in a physical battle, perhaps Lamptey should be given a go....

Webster appears to be in the wrong place too often and then doesn't get back. Montoya sells himself and isn't strong enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can’t be arsed to go through 83 pages or whatever. Did anyone have a decent tantrum when we were 3-1 down? I’m thinking [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]

Watched at my mate’s on a stream. West Ham always seemed flakey with the exception of Antonio and Snodgrass. Let them break far too much on us in the first half. Shutting that door and having our possession further up made all the difference (as well as March and Greyhound coming on). In the end quite gutted we didn’t win, and if Trossard could finish we would have.

The half time meltdown is definitely worth looking at, there is the reappearance of a few Potter haters too. They seem to have slunk off again fortunately.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great come back shame the bloke in front of me left at 3-1

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I hope all you posters suggesting the team had no spirit and mouthing off about Potter out are now hanging your heads in shame. (Just looked at the previous three posts and it seems some fans aren’t that happy we pulled this around FFS)

What a fantastic turnaround and at last we had some luck. Should have won but I’m not greedy.

That result will give the players MASSIVE confidence. We are staying up

Some absolutely brilliant football and Trossard and Propper were immense

Antonio is a BEAST

Have all the trolls who only appear on here when we get beat fecked off now? Hope so

Well said. Unfortunately some fans on here think we should be challenging Liverpool. We will get the just papering over the cracks, no £50 million pound striker, Potter is shit, under Houghton we beat West Ham etc.

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
This thread is soooooo funny. I was also really pissed off at 3-1 but this feels like a win. Plus villa and Watford losing. Could this be the kick up the arse we need. Could and should have won it in the end. The best part is seeing the west ham players at the end!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
606 is hilario tonight already.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I might have a look at West Ham Fan TV later tonight.

I imagine there will be a few rants.

:albion2:

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Don’t have to tell me. I’ve commented all season on the quality of goals we concede.

IMO Webster is a big problem, Montoya struggles if in a physical battle, perhaps Lamptey should be given a go....

Think there is no doubt we should try Lamptey.
Maybe put Jesus on for an hour against Watford then get him on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports