Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bollocks to you lot. Magnificent Albion last 20. Propper world class.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched the last 5 minutes and there was only one team on the pitch. And that team contained The Greyhound, Muzza, Bernado and March.

Football is ****ing weird. Fact.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Shocking game, both sides in a lot of trouble.

Take a point in the end but we really should be beating teams as poor as that if we want to stay up.

Should we be beating teams like West Ham? Has somebody got opinions above his club?

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Brilliant comeback! Terrible first 75 minutes, great in the last 15 and could have won it if Trossard had crossed for Murray or Fabianski hadn't made cracking save. Fair play to Potter and the boys for sticking at it! Humbe pie for my dinner!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Great comeback and had enough chances to win. Satisfied with a point in the end.

A game of two totally opposite halves. Great cameo from Schelotto and Murray had a good game. A valuable and well earned point, a shame we were so shite and clueless in the first half.

D

Deleted member 2719

All of that!

Really pleased for those at the game

I think they helped pull the lads on and believe.

We really need to keep that fan power going now, whatever happens on the pitch, let's not be like your West ham fans and whinge at every wrong touch of the ball.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Such a frustrating game, such a frustrating team!
We were good, then we were shit, then we were very shit, then we were good, then very good,or wet sham were shit, then less shit, then very shit, whichever way you want to look at it.
Something isn't quite happening as potter wants it, the camera panned into him a couple of times chuntering expletives.
STOP PASSING BACKWARDS! There, no need for profanity now, you don't get closed down in your own box if you don't pass the ball there.
Besides that, definitely a point gained

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
If only Trossard could shoot

If only Trossard could remember how to shoot - he seems to have lost the ability that he showed in early season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Even when we were shite in this match, Muzza gave us a presence up front, their CB’s did not have it all their own way as others have had against Maupay/Connolly, it helped push them back as he had support.

Has to start against Watford.

Elated that he got a PL goal, an equaliser.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Such a frustrating game, such a frustrating team!
We were good, then we were shit, then we were very shit, then we were good, then very good,or wet sham were shit, then less shit, then very shit, whichever way you want to look at it.
Something isn't quite happening as potter wants it, the camera panned into him a couple of times chuntering expletives.
STOP PASSING BACKWARDS! There, no need for profanity now, you don't get closed down in your own box if you don't pass the ball there.
Besides that, definitely a point gained

It's like eating cheese with your prune juice---varying degrees of sh!t.

D

Deleted member 2719

Exactly, world class like Dicker. Murray also up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be fair, he done well to last the 90 mins and has now put the competition for starting places up top.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here