Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope all you posters suggesting the team had no spirit and mouthing off about Potter out are now hanging your heads in shame. (Just looked at the previous three posts and it seems some fans aren’t that happy we pulled this around FFS)

What a fantastic turnaround and at last we had some luck. Should have won but I’m not greedy.

That result will give the players MASSIVE confidence. We are staying up

Some absolutely brilliant football and Trossard and Propper were immense

Antonio is a BEAST

Have all the trolls who only appear on here when we get beat fecked off now? Hope so

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Paper over the cracks for me. Will happily eat my words after Watford next week, massive game.

Hard to disagree with that.

A little injection of pace changed it, oh and West Ham defending like us.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Weird game.

Can I remove all my previous negative comments?

And can everyone else do the same?

They fought back really well today.

However, there are some serious concerns about our defending.

Webster especially.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
We’ll stay up, no problem. Keep the faith.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I just hope the team keep the belief and the faith from that and take it into the games to come, if this can't solve our confidence issues then nothing can.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I don't need a prince and glass slipper, Muzza you are the fairytale ending for us this season you beautiful man!

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
It's a sad state of affairs that we are celebrating a 3-3 draw against West Ham if you think about it.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I deserve abuse after my earlier posts. I did say I loved Murray though didn't I?!! So pleased but really could have won in those last 15 (admittedly only watched this). March looked good despite a crap shot and late header he could have done better with.

Have that 'it's what I do, I win' Moyes.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well.

What a ridiculous game.

Five poor goals and one possibly controversial. Two teams taking it in turns to look shapeless, confidenceless and clueless alternating with the exact opposite.

Got to give credit to Potter. March and Schellotto had a huge impact when they came on(along with Antonio getting subbed). Those last twenty minutes we looked really, really good. The previous 70 we didn't. You've got to think coming back from 2-0 and 3-1 down will do our confidence some good and hopefully irrevocably ruin West Ham's. We do need to sort out our defending though. It's appalling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here