Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Teams have sussed us out, Plain and simple, We have no Plan B

People were saying that during our winless run earlier this season, we then went undefeated for the first three months of this year. This whole "we've been worked out" cliche is nonsense. We just haven't been performing as well as we can/should. We haven't stepped up as the pressure ramps up as the season reaches its end where people know what they need.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I wanted 70 pts and seventh place before the start of the season (two wins and a draw and probably eighth place is the best we can get). That's all we have got to aim for now. Defence got found out. I wanted a new central defender last summer. We did not do so bad in the middle of the park.

Did West Ham ease off after they scored three? Or did we play our way back into the game?

Who is going to play West Ham in the last play-off place? I doubt if West Ham can play better than that? :down:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
f*** it, I'm off to get righteously intoxicated. Let's all hope our hapless mob get their sorry arses in gear on Tuesday evening. Oh, & well done to the support who went up; sang proudly; & had to witness that massacre. They all deserve compensation.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So glad I didn't bother going today, would have been so f***ed off. As it is I'm being more philosophical, we're 8th, we're 5 points off the playoffs, and all I wanted this season was 21st or better. Cheer up chaps, a bad result, but we can only get 0 points whether it's 1-0 or 6-0. We have a wonderful club, a team that has kept us excited all season, an amazing stadium and a very positive future. As someone once said, keep the faith, how many points were we on at this time in 2004 or 1991?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
People were saying that during our winless run earlier this season, we then went undefeated for the first three months of this year. This whole "we've been worked out" cliche is nonsense. We just haven't been performing as well as we can/should. We haven't stepped up as the pressure ramps up as the season reaches its end where people know what they need.

We got found out at Leicester early in the season , cancel out the tippy tappy and we become a struggling unit.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
So how many points have we gained since Vicente got his place in the side

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BDB scored 2 today at Elland Road , is he trying to impress Warnock to win a new contract ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hmm, no matter how far above us I look in the league table I still can't seem to see Palace.

They are 8 (EIGHT) points behind us and 8 (EIGHT) places below us. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here