Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Gus you have taken the club as far as you can. You do not know how to select an attacking side, have never brought a good forward into the side, don't play Prem players in our side aka Razak & pick League 1 players at best. Move on why you can hold your head high. Next season we will struggle otherwise.

I may be shot,but I wouldn't be sad to see him go as well.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
2 90th minute goals for Pompey getting their win - but have sent Donny down in the process - sad news for them and rubs salt in our wounds - least Palace arent winning.

D

Deleted member 18477

oh ffs! f*** off portsmouth you f***ing c unts! I hate today so much!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Loyalty to the team - yes.
Pleased to hear it.
Loyalty to a man who has said he'd leave for another team if we dont play better.
That's not what he said. He wants to manage at the very top (ie, Champions League) one day. It's not realistic to think we can provide that, so what's the problem.
Walks off when we're losing
What's that got to do with anything? If he does that, there's probably a reason, like maybe some players are ignoring the instructions they've been given.
Tells the fans not to walk out.
Link?
f***ed up the team sheet. Again.
We've had a good season. No point in just picking the games where it didn't go well and say that means he's not good enough for us.

It's not about being loyal to Poyet out of kindness, if there's a better manager knocking at our door, then we should take them. But there isn't. Poyet has done a good job here, and I expect he'll continue to do so.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
"De de de - f***ing useless, de de de - f***ing useless, de de de - f***ing useless"

I hope we are better on Tuesday night!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Joke,,,,that team selection was so bad, it almost defies believe. Seriously, with the players he had to chose from you would be hard pushed to pick a poorer side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here